INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCHOOL
St. Peter’s School, Faridabad is one of the minority Christian Institutions run by the St. Peter’s Society, Faridabad. It is co-educational and imparts education through the medium of English. It is open to all girls and boys, irrespective of caste or creed. The school is affiliated to CBSE [Central Board of Secondary Education].
Admission is opened only for L.K.G. class for the academic year 2024 – 2025.
- Registration form for LKG must be submitted online through school Website (www.stpetersfbd.ac.in). Online submission will be active on 4th October 2023 only. Only first 350 Applicants can apply online.
- Age criteria for Eligibility
Only children born between 01st November 2019 to 01st October 2020 are eligible for admission.
- Key points during the time of registering online:
- A Valid Mobile no
- A Valid E Mail ID
- A recent passport size Photograph of the child in jpg format and size of the photo should not be more than 150KB, must be uploaded as part of the application form.
- Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parent’s names, and date of birth) correctly in capital letters. The date of birth filled in the form must be the same as the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate issued from the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths & Births / Local Body. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.
- Hard copy (PDF) of the form submitted online is to be submitted at the school office along with the self-attested documents from Thursday, 05.10.2023 to Saturday, 07.10.2023, between 09:30 am to12:30 pm.:
- Following documents should be attached with the hard copy of the form filled online.
- One passport size photograph of the child and one family Photo.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Mark Sheet of the Previous Class.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Parent and Child).
- Only hard copies of the filled online forms, deposited at the school will be considered genuine. Others will not be considered.
- Registration of a candidate does not guarantee his/her admission.
- After scrutiny, only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interaction session via message. These parents will be required to have an interaction with the school for preliminary document validation and determine the final list of selected applicants.
- No subsequent requests for meet and talk session shall be considered if the child is not brought for the session on the appointed day.
- If your ward is selected it will be informed through SMS.
- If the selected candidates do not take admission by paying the fee and completing other formalities by 04th November 2023, he / she will not be considered for admission later on.
- There will be no reconsideration for the candidates if he/she is not selected.
- The decision of the Management Committee will be final.
- Incorrect or incomplete information automatically disqualifies the candidates. Each applicant will be issued only one form.
- Documents submitted with the application form will not be returned.
- The application form is non-transferable.
- Recommendation or approach through middlemen will result in disqualification of admission.
- St. Peter’s school is a Christian minority school and preference is given to. Christians, if they meet the requirements.
- Neighborhood applicants too will be given priority.
- Kindly note – Registration Fee (Non-refundable) – Rs. 1000/-
- School shall not provide conveyance. Parents have to organize the transportation. mode of the ward.
- Rules and Regulation for admission will be intimated to the selected candidates.
- 10% of the admission is reserved for economically weaker sections. Eligible candidate’s parents for this category are requested to submit all the original documents (Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar, BPL Card, SC/OBC/ST certificate etc.) during the submission of registration form. Management will verify the validity of certificates and consider admission.