Celebrating 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
23rdSeptember- 2nd October,2019 : Mahatma Gandhi,Father of nation, an idol of truthfulness and peace. In order to celebrate the birth anniversary of Gandhi Jivarious programs were conducted in the school.
- 23rdSeptember 2019 – All faith prayer, Singing of Bhajans, explanation of values and ideals
- 24thSeptember 2019 – Dance, Skit, Fancy Dress competition
- 25thSeptember 2019 –SwachataAbhiyan, Rally, Speeches
- 26thSeptember 2019 – Gandhi Katha Kathan
- 27thSeptember 2019 – Poem and Slogan writing activity
- 28thSeptember 2019 – Paintingand Drawing activity
- 30thSeptember 2019 – screening of short documentary movies on Gandhi ji
- 1stOctober 2019 – Quiz Competition , Exhibition of drawings, paintings and books on Gandhi
- 2ndOctober 2019 – celebration of Gandhi Jayanti, cultural programme based on the life of Gandhi Ji.
Students enthusiastically participated in the
above mentioned activities. It will help them in their character formation and
thus build a strong nation where values like truthfulness, non-violence and
patience will exist.
Leave a Reply