The school fee is charged for 12 months of the year. It is to be paid quarterly in the months of April, July, October and January. Fees should be deposited on or before 20th of the months mentioned above. Deposition of fees after the prescribed date will be entail a late fee of Rs. 50 per month.
The hike in fees is subjected to change from time to time due to the increasing cost of teachers salary, maintenance and other expenses.
School fee is to be paid online via the “St. Peter’s School 16A Faridabad Mobile App”
Steps to Pay Fee Online
- Download the Parent Mobile App available in Google play store and Apple store by searching for “St. Peter’s School 16A Faridabad Mobile App” or via this link http://tinyurl.com/sps16a .
- Login to the app using Students Admission Number and Date of Birth as credentials.
- Go to fee section and put tick on check box present on top right corner.
- Select the fee to pay and click “Pay”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, select one of the available payment methods like Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Once payment is successful, you will get payment receipt in the Fee Paid section.
- Parents can also pay fee online via the school website www.stpetersfbd.ac.in